Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ok it's that time of the year again, the wonderful spring with the amazing orange blossom scent everywhere in the air and .............. yes!! the Garden Boutique sale at Netanella's place. How Nice I'm looking so forward to it.

For me it's a little bit last minute. Because In the beginning I canceled. We planned to travel to Holland, but in the end we decided to take the trip in the summer.

So I am all available to participate in the fair and I am really exited about it.

Here are all the details:



Dana Israeli is going to be there also. she is so talented she made the most beautiful pictures of some of my cupcakes so I am posting them to show of.

I hope to see you all at Netanella's




1 comment:

  1. YAY- YOUR LOSS IS OUR GAIN-SO GLAD TO SPEND THIS WEEKEND WITH YOU

    SEE U SOON
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete