Friday, October 15, 2010

So yesterday evening I had this really nice evening at netanella's house . I was there with my cupcakes. I made a lot of mini cupcakes, and they all sold out and I went home empty (:

I just love selling my cupcakes, when I explain people about the ingredients and decoration, I can go on and on. Cupcakes are so much fun to make. I enjoy choosing and combining the flavours and after wards deciding on how to decorate them.

Any way on friday the 22nd of october I will be participating in the sale of Lihi from Motek boutique soekar at Shd. Yehudith 29 in Tel aviv from 10:00 - 16:00 (see the post from Oct. 11th)

Now how nice would it be to surprise your kids with some fresh cupcakes from Cupcakes & Cookies. Or as a sweet dessert for the family meal on Friday evening. Or just to spoil your self with some delicious fresh cupcakes.

You can call me at 0524044104
mail me at debbiescakes123@gmail.com
Leave a comment at the blog
or visit my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=147084868668640&index=1#!/dscupcakesandcookies

I am taking orders until Wednesday evening 20.10.10

prices:
regular cupcake 10 NIS instead of 12 NIS
Mini cupcake 7 NIS instead of 8 NIS


You can contact me in Hebrew no problem at all




No comments:

Post a Comment